How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code H202?February 23, 2018
Resolve All Your QuickBooks Print And PDF Repair Tool ProblemsFebruary 23, 2018
QuickBooks error code H505 occurred in the system indicates that the system in which the company data file is located requires additional configuration setup. There are multiple reasons for QuickBooks error H505 to happen:
- Improper server configuration settings
- Damaged .nd file
- QuickBooks is unable to acquire the system’s IP address where the company data file is placed
- Security software or a firewall might be blocking the access to the system where the company data file is located
- Incorrect DNS settings
- QBCFMonitor service and QuickBooksDBXX service are not running
There are numerous QuickBooks H505 error fix and troubleshooting steps available. Let us remind you that the QuickBooks error H505 is among those error codes involved in hosting setting errors. Other than QB Error H505, Errors H303, H202, H101 and error code 6000 82 occurs due to the same reason.
How To Resolve QuickBooks H505 error?
Option 1 – Creating Exception Settings For Firewall
- Press Windows button and go to Control Panel
- In the control panel, go to Firewall Settings
- In the firewall settings, click on Allow a Program through Firewall
- Open Add Program and add QuickBooks 20xx (your version) to the exception list
- Restart your system to ensure that the changes made are configured properly
Option 2 – Edit QuickBooks Folder Location Settings
- On the hosting computer > create a new folder > enable share company data files access > share it
- To the new folder, you created > copy .qbw file
- In the multi-user mode, open the company data file
Note: – if you are having trouble in accessing QuickBooks file server, contact +18772499444.
Option 3 – Edit QuickBooks Hosting Settings
- First, configure your systems to multi-user mode
- Open QuickBooks software on your computers and click File > Utilities
- If Stop Hosting Multi-User Configuration is showing in one of the systems, then turn on hosting.
- In case, if Host Multi-User Configuration is showing, then leave it as it is.
- Now restart your systems to ensure that the changes made are configured properly
Option 4 – Download And Run QuickBooks File Doctor
Download and run QuickBooks File Doctor on the workstation and the server getting error code H505 QuickBooks. It will automatically fix the multi-user issue.
Have A Burning Question Regarding QuickBooks Error Code H505? Contact QuickBooks Error Support Number Now @+18772499444
QuickBooks error code H505 is the error that arises with multiuser hosting. It poses a problem when you are trying to access the company data file from another system. If not dealt early, it may delay your business operations. Contacting QuickBooks Error Support Phone Number+18772499444 in this situation is a wise decision as we have years of industry knowledge and will provide you with a reasonable solution for all your QuickBooks errors. Our team of technical professionals will instantly repair the wrong matters at QuickBooks Online Support.