How to put expenses in QuickBooks?March 5, 2018
QuickBooks IIF File Import- How To Do This?March 5, 2018
Working on QuickBooks tool is now the standard norm for most companies. However, many new users are now struggling with importing their files online from the desktop. If you too are one of the said users, then this step by step guide is here to help you import data to QuickBooks online.
Before you begin importing data, there are a few facts to keep in mind –
- The QuickBooks Desktop data can only be imported to QuickBooks Online within 60 days of the start of your QuickBooks Online company.
- In order to import files, it is mandatory for you to be the administrator on the Desktop file as well as the Online account.
- The QuickBooks file must be below 350,000 targets or else it will have to be trimmed down before the import.
Our Steps To Import Data To QuickBooks Online.
Import QuickBooks Desktop to Online
- Open the Desktop file of QuickBooks and first click on Company and then on Export Company File to QuickBooks Online. There may be a requirement to first update the QuickBooks Desktop version in case you are using the older version. This can be done using the following steps –
Help > Update QuickBooks > Update Now > Get Updates
QuickBooks Online Import
- To import files from the QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions one has to open the tool and then press Ctrl + 1 to open the window that would display all of the product information.
- The next step would be to simply press Ctrl + b + q and then ‘OK’ to close the window.
Connecting To Your QuickBooks Online Tool
- Once you’ve logged onto the QuickBooks Online software you may see an additional pop up asking you if your inventory should be imported in. The screen will only pop up while importing files from the latest version of the QuickBooks 2015 software.
- The next step in the process would be to select the online company to import the data into. If there isn’t an existing online company, you will have the option to create a new company.
- The only remaining step is to click on ‘OK, got it’ following which you will receive an email letting you know of the successful import.
What To Do After QuickBooks Import?
- Once the import of all files has been successfully completed, you will be required to log in to your QuickBooks Online account.
- The most important step after the QuickBooks online import is totally the Profit and Loss and the Balance Sheet reports in the QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online to ensure complete and safe transfer of all files.
Contact QuickBooks Online Customer Service For Understanding QuickBooks Online Import
The process to import transactions into QuickBooks can be a tricky task for first-time users. However, using the above-mentioned steps would help you safely import data to QuickBooks online. For other guidelines and support, our team of experts is always available 25/7 for users. For any queries, dial QuickBooks Online Phone Support +18772499444.