QuickBooks Error 12152 occurs mainly due to improper internet connection settings which make it difficult for the QuickBooks accounting software to connect to the servers. The QuickBooks Error Code 12152 usually gives issues with the updates.
What Are The Symptoms Of QuickBooks Update Error 12152?
- You experience your system freezing periodically
- Windows runs sluggishly and responds slowly to the inputs you provide
- Your desktop displays – QuickBooks error code 12152: server not responding
- Your desktop gets corrupt with the error when running the same program
- The active applications and the dynamic program window gets crash anyhow
What Are The Causes Of Error 12152 QuickBooks?
- QuickBooks is unable to run its typical operations by an application or framework part
- Mistakenly or maliciously deleted important registry section or framework document
- An indecent shutdown of the framework
- Virus or malware assault on the system
- Improper un-installation of a software leaving invalid sections in Windows registry
- Improper installation of the software
- Corrupt window API keys
- The license data cannot be fetched by QuickBooks
- Using old QuickBooks version
Fixing QuickBooks Error 12152
There are several ways to fix the error 12152. Follow the steps given;
Solution 1- System Restore
- Start your system and log on as the Administrator
- Go to All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > click System Restore
- In the System Restore dashboard, tick Restore your computer to the state it was in before the selected event > Next
- Now a list will generate, you will have to choose the system restore point > Next
- Once this procedure is done, Restart your system
Solution 2- Adjust The Date And Time
- Check your system’s date and time
- Right-click the Clock and adjust the time and date
- Once you have updated the date and time, Restart your system
Similar to QuickBooks Error 12152, QuickBooks error 12029 and QuickBooks error 12007 also occurs due to improper internet connection settings.
Why Does This Happen?
These errors usually happen due to network timeouts, improper internet connection settings or due to firewall or internet security settings.
Fixing Error: 12029 And Error: 12007
Check QuickBooks Desktop’s Internet Connection
- Go to Help > Internet Connection Setup
- Tick “Use my computer’s Internet connection settings to establish a connection when this application accesses the Internet”
- Click Next and Done
- Now update – Go to Help > Update QuickBooks
- Click Update Now
If The Update Fails, Reset The Program Updates
- Click Update Now > tick Reset Update
- Click Get Update
Request For Support Now! Contact Us At QuickBooks Error Support Number +18772499444
We are certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors who deliver 24X7 exceptional QuickBooks customer service to the QB users via QuickBooks error support phone number +18772499444 and also through remote desktop. We possess the necessary tools, knowledge, and resources to help the QB users to setup, optimize and maintain QuickBooks accounting software so that they can manage their business with ease. From resolving 12xxx series errors like QuickBooks error 12152, 12007, 12029, and other issues, we are well-equipped with QuickBooks knowledge.