QuickBooks doctor, as the name suggests, is a tool designed by Intuit to heal the corruptions and damages attained in any of the QuickBooks files. The company launched QuickBooks file doctor in 2012 and before that, it used QuickBooks Network Connectivity Diagnostic Tool (QNCD) and QuickBooks Company File Diagnostic Tool (QCFD) for solving different issues.
QuickBooks desktop file doctor comes in handy during the following issues
- The files are austerely corrupted and spoiled
- When there is a problem with the multi-user arrangement
- When errors like H303, H101, H202, and H505 occurs in QuickBooks
- When, the list of your employers, customers, and vendors have gone missing
- Getting error message like -6147, -6150, -301, -305, -6000, -6130, and more.
QuickBooks file doctor 2017 is the latest to the addition and you can utilize it using a very simple approach. All you have to do is download the QuickBooks desktop file doctor 2017 by following these simple steps.
QuickBooks File Doctor Download and Installation
For the latest QuickBooks doctor download, go to Intuit’s website and search for the latest or your preferred version. If the file already installed in your system, then its icon will appear on your desktop. You have to make sure that you have installed it so that you can enjoy the latest version.
- Once you have downloaded the tool, install it by clicking on the QBFD.exe file. Follow the instructions given on the screen to properly install QuickBooks doctor.
- Once the tool is installed, it will open automatically. In case, if do not open automatically, look for a green-colored icon on your desktop.
- Trace down the company data file using the drop-down menu. If you are not able to find it, track it down manually using browse option.
- Now, you will be provided with two options. Choose accordingly
- Only Network Connectivity:
If QuickBooks Is Struggling With Network Connectivity And Generating Error Messages Like H303, H101, H202, and H505
- File Damage or Network Connectivity:
If QuickBooks is struggling with a damaged company file and generating error messages like -6147, -6150, -301, -305, -6000, and -6130.
- After you have selected any one of the provided options, the installation wizard will ask you to enter your administrator password.
- After that, it will ask you to select a host or workstation.
- Now, you will have to share the company data file but considering the following two options;
- NO: tick NO if you are using the file doctor on a system which is not storing the company data file.
- YES: tick YES if you are using the file doctor on a system which is storing the company data file.
- Once you have added the QuickBooks File Doctor diagnosis, open the company data file to check whether the issue is resolved or not.
Contact Our QuickBooks Online Support For Downloading And Installing QuickBooks Doctor
Our QuickBooks Service Number is available 24/7, you can either email us and we will get back to you within 1-2 business days or you can simply call us using the QuickBooks 24 Hour Customer Service +18772499444. Our experts can help you easily setup, install and configure the software for your business. You can always seek the help of the professionals if you are facing issues regarding the installation of QuickBooks desktop file doctor, and we assure you that from installing to optimizing, and more, our experts will perform everything via secure remote access.