To convert Quicken to QuickBooks, you will require a Quicken to QuickBooks conversion tool. It is a straightforward process when you use Quicken to QuickBooks conversion tool. However, it depends on the Quicken version you are using as you can directly know how to convert Quicken file to QuickBooks.
Quicken Converter – When To Use?
- If you are migrating from a Quicken version which is not actually a parallel version of your QuickBooks, that is; Quicken 2015 to QuickBooks Premier, Pro or Enterprise.
- You can avoid using the Quicken converter if you have the access to conversion utility. Works only in case if you have a parallel version of your QuickBooks.
- Conversion utility and Quicken converter is not viable for converting Quicken for Mac data file. You will have to first create a new QuickBooks company file.
- Your Quicken version is older than your QuickBooks Desktop year.
Use Quicken To QuickBooks Conversion Tool
Before you start, you will need to download Quicken to QuickBooks conversion tool.
How To Use The Tool?
- Once you have downloaded the tool, launch the application and click Next.
- The license agreement tab will open, click I Accept the Terms and Conditions and click Next.
- Select Install and the installation process will start.
- Once the installation process is completed, click on Launch Quicken Converter and select Finish.
- Tick on Open a data file located on this computer and press Select File.
- Browse your Quicken File (.QDF) file from the system and press OK.
- Click on Convert it.
- Press OK.
- And last, Save and Exit.
How to convert using Conversion Utility?
You can convert Quicken to QuickBooks using Conversion Utility by following the given steps;
- Go to Files > Utilities > Convert and choose From Quicken.
- Select your desired Quicken File for conversion.
- Conversion Utility is user-friendly, it will direct you the rest of procedures.
How To Import Quicken Into QuickBooks Online?
When you try to convert Quicken to QuickBooks but are struggling, then you can use an alternate method of first converting the Quicken data into a CSV file and then importing it to the QuickBooks online.
Before you use CSV file for converting Quicken to QuickBooks online, you are required to set up some rules in the QuickBooks banking area (online) to update the transaction.
To Import, Follow The Given Steps:
- First, connect with your bank account by clicking the banking tab.
- Sign-in to your bank by entering your bank name and other credentials.
- You will see a link – “We’ll import 90 days of transactions. Want a shorter time period?” Select “0-Days” and click Connect.
Facing Problems Regarding How To Convert Quicken To QuickBooks? Contact QuickBooks Error Support Number Now
If you think you will require assistance for upgrading or downgrading your QuickBooks version, then you are always free to contact QuickBooks Customer Service +18772499444. We will walk you through all the procedures and setups. We are a team of an experienced workforce and from providing reasonable solutions for different QB queries to help you understand different accounting concepts; we try to minimize the obstructions faced by the QB users. So, if you have any queries about Quicken to QuickBooks Conversion, just give us a call at QuickBooks Helpline +18772499444, and we will walk you through it.